The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the website (this "Site") of Spam-Filter.com and any services contained within the Site. By using or downloading any materials from this Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions
1. Copyrighted Information and Copyright Agent . Please note that the pages on the Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, Documents (as defined below), software or other materials (collectively hereinafter referred to as the "Materials") contained on any page within this Site are copyrighted by Spam-Filter.com (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Copyright Holder"). Title to copyright in the Materials will at all times remain with the Copyright Holder. You may only use, download or copy the Materials contained in the Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain the copyright notice, and any other proprietary notices contained in such Materials. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, you may not edit, modify or make use of the Materials without the express, prior written consent of Spam-Filter.com. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement as to Spam-Filter.com, the Copyright Holder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any Copyright Holder's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. You agree to use the Site and the Materials and services and products on the Site or accessible via the Site only for lawful purposes. Spam-Filter.com MAY REVOKE ANY OF THE FOREGOING RIGHTS, AS WELL AS ANY ACCESS AND USE AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED TO USERS OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions, any reproduction, distribution, replication or retransmission of any information contained on this Site without the prior written consent of Spam-Filter.com is strictly prohibited.
2. Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability.
(A) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND Spam-Filter.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. Spam-Filter.com DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(B) DISCLAIMER OF ACCURACY. Spam-Filter.com DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. THIS SITE COULD CONTAIN TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES. Spam-Filter.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, CHANGE OR DELETE ITS CONTENT OR ANY PART THEREOF WITHOUT NOTICE. ANY PRICE OR AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ADDITIONALLY, THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, WHICH INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DOCUMENTS AND SOFTWARE. Spam-Filter.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, TRUTH, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH INFORMATION. Spam-Filter.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES CONTAINED IN ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
(C) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. NEITHER Spam-Filter.com NOR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED HEREIN, WHICH INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND WILL NOT MAKE ANY CLAIM AGAINST Spam-Filter.com FOR LOST DATA, RE-RUN TIME, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIALS.
3. Links to Third Party Sites. Any other web sites that are accessible via any link on this Site are not under the control of Spam-Filter.com. Spam-Filter.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. Spam-Filter.com provides the linked sites to you only as a convenience and the inclusions of any such link on the Site does not imply Spam-Filter.com endorsement of the site, the organization operating such site, nor any products or services of that organization. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
4. Governing Law; Venue for any Proceedings. Any action, proceeding, dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Site or these Terms and Conditions, or any Spam-Filter.com services offered on or accessed via the Site, shall (i) be governed by Massachusetts State law and controlling U.S. federal law, without application of any choice of law rules and (ii) be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Massachusetts located in Bristol County or of the United States District Court of the Eastern District of Massachusetts, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of said courts.
5. Complete Agreement; Changes to the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. Spam-Filter.com shall have the right to revise and modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the Site. Any use of the Site after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions by the user.
6. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Spam-Filter.com its officers, directors, employees, members, agents and affiliates from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your breach of the Terms and Conditions. Spam-Filter.com shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
7. Termination. Spam-Filter.com reserves the right to immediately terminate your access and use of the Site, or any services, in the event of any conduct by you or through your account which Spam-Filter.com, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions. Without limiting the foregoing, accounts that generate excessive SPAM will be terminated immediately. Excessive SPAM is considered to be a constant flood of SPAM messages which may cause a lag or damage to Spam-Filter.com's network. Also, accounts that become delinquent (overdue payments by 14-days) will be terminated. Upon termination, you agree to cease all use of this Site and Spam-Filter.com services.
8. Cancellation: You (the customer) may cancel service at anytime. Accounts cancelled up to one day before the next billing cycle will not be charged for the following month. Cancellations are not pro-rated so there are no refunds for unused portions of the month in which you cancel.
10. Qualification of 30-Day Free Trial: Each 'domain' is eligible for 'one' free trial only. The 30-Day Free Trial promotion is available to existing customers and new customers. However, resellers are not eligible for Free Trial promotions.
11. Definition of "Customer": In general, a customer is identified by the credit card associated with a domain. A customer may also be identified by email address, or by their name.
12. Definition of a 'User': Each email address (including email aliases) designated to receive mail at yourdomain.com is considered to be one 'User'.
13. Sub-Domains, Alias Domains, Second-Level Domains: Sub-Domains, Alias Domains and Second Level Domains are all considered FQDN's (Fully Qualified Domain Names). Each FQDN is considered to be a separate domain and will be treated as a separate account. Spam-Filter.com's definition of an 'Entire Domain' covers every email address within your FQDN (except forwarded mail - see next paragraph).
14. Forwarded Mail: Mail that is forwarded to your FQDN on a permanent or consistent basis will not be filtered and in most cases will be rejected by Spam-Filter.com. Forwarding is not allowed from any domain that does not have an account with Spam-Filter.com.
15. Questions. Please contact us with any questions you have about these Terms and Conditions